What I posted this week:
Sunday - I posted the new contest for a signed copy of DupliKate by Cherry Cheva. The contest ends tonight at midnight (eastern time) so make sure you enter if you haven't!
Monday - I posted my review of Gone by Lisa McMann.
Tuesday - I posted my review of Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison.
Wednesday - My Waiting on Wednesday post was for Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick, the sequel to Hush Hush.
Thursday - I posted my interview with Stacey Jay, author of You are So Undead to Me, Undead Much, and My So-Called Death.
Friday - I posted my review of Undead Much by Stacey Jay.
What I Read This Week:
1. Tricks by Ellen Hopkins
2. Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
In My Mailbox:
You've probably noticed that I haven't done an In My Mailbox post in a while... so I'm going to keep this one short while I catch up - there'll be no pictures or summaries, just for this week!
- Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook. (This one came randomly but I've always wanted to read it!)
- wtf by Peter Lerangis (Another random one, but it sounds like it has a cool premise.)
- Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu (A debut novel that I've heard only good things about!)
- The Mark by Jen Nadol (Another debut novel that I've only heard good things about!)
- Beautiful Dead: Book One - Jonas by Eden Maguire (This one sounds fabulous.)
- Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt. (Another Tenner novel that sounds fantastic.)
- The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. (This is a repeat copy, but I'm looking forward to reading this one!)
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan. (Can we say EEEEKKKKK?!)
- Sing Me to Sleep - Angela Morrison (This one sounds just fantastic!)
- A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner. (I've wanted to read this one since I heard the summary.)
- God is in the Pancakes by Robin Epstein. (This sounds like a wonderful debut.)
- The Outside of a Horse by Ginny Rorby. (I love horses, so I should love this one!)
- For Keeps by Natasha Friend. (I've always wanted to read one of Friend's books, now I have the chance to. :D)
- Boys, Bears, and a Series Pair of Hiking Boots by Abby McDonald. (This one sounds really funny... I can't wait to read it.)
For One ARC Tours:
- Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis. (Just finished this one this morning, and it was amazingggg!)
- Swoon at Your Own Risk by Sydney Salter. (I've read a few pages, and it's cool so far.)
- Alphas - Lisi Harrison (I read the Clique books when I was a tween, and it was like 70% off at a Walden Books that was going out of business haha.)
- Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston (I've heard great things about this one.)
- Going Bovine by Libba Bray. (I've never read Libba Bray before, but this one was also 60% off at the same Walden Books. It sounds amazing.)
- Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison (Sounds like a cool one.)
- Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld. (I've never read Scott Westerfeld before either, and this one was also 60% off at the Walden Books so I thought why not?)
- The Real ACT Prep Guide. (Ehh... not real excited about this one...)
- McGraw-Hill: Conquering the ACT Math (Uhmmm... not really excited about this one either..)
Interesting Posts I Came Across This Week:
-->Grab the countdown widgit for Elizabeth Scott's next book, The Unwritten Rule!
-->The Cybils winners were announced! Congrats to Courtney Summers (for Cracked Up to Be) and Kristin Cashore (for Fire). :)
-->The new cover for Jennifer Echol's upcoming book, Endless Summer, was posted! It's gorgeous.
-->Dark Flame, the next book in the Immortals series by Alyson Noel, now has a cover. What do you think about seeing her whole face in this one? I don't know if I like it or not...
-->Check out Claudia Gray's Hourglass tour schedule to see if she's coming to a town new you. :)
-->If you haven't checked out the Living Your Five blog, you should. Now.
And that's all I have for you this week! Check in tomorrow for next week's contest. :)