Saturday, July 9, 2011

Week in Perspective (2)

Week in Perspective is my weekly feature where I tell you what I read, what I posted on the blog, and also show you what books were released in the past week.

What I Read:
1. Finished Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins.
2. Read Head Games by Keri Mikulski.
3. Started The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab.

What I Posted:

On Tuesday, I posted a review of So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti. 

On Wednesday, I posted my Waiting on Wednesday post for Dead to You by Lisa McMann, being released on February 7, 2012.

On Thursday, I posted a review for Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting. (The second novel in The Body Finder series.)

Finally, on Friday, I posted my first weekly meme that I started called Cover Love, in which I show you covers that I just fell in love with when I saw.

Released This Week:
All links take you to the Goodreads page for that novel.



Lost Voices (Lost Voice, #1) - Sarah Porter
Falling for Hamlet - Michelle Ray
Twisted (Pretty Little Liars #9) - Sara Shepard
Overbite (Insatiable, #2) - Meg Cabot
Sirensong (Faeriewalker, #3) - Jenna Black
Original Sin (Personal Demons #2) - Lisa Desrochers 

No comments: