Friday, March 6, 2015

Review: The Last Echo (The Body Finder #3) by Kimberly Derting

Summary:

In the end, all that’s left is an echo.

Before, Violet's morbid ability to sense the dead led her to uncover dark murders and long-buried secrets in her small town. Now that she's working with a special investigative team, Violet hopes she can help even more people - whether by saving a life or catching a killer.

Although she's relieved to finally be honest about what she can do, her instant connection with her mysterious partner, Rafe, is both confusing and unsettling, and their unique bond creates tension with her boyfriend, Jay. When she discovers the body of a college student murdered by "the collector," Violet refuses to give up on the case. With her own relationship on the line, Violet doesn't realize that the serial killer is looking to add to his collection and that she may have caught his eye. Will the life Violet has to save be her own?
 
Summary from Goodreads.
Information:
Part of a series? Yes! It is the third of four books in The Body Finder series.  Click here for my review of book one, The Body Finder.  Click here for my review of book two, Desires of the Dead.
Pages: 358
Publisher: HarperCollins
Release Date: April 17, 2012
Source: Bought
Review:
Kimberly Derting is an amazing author. She found an interesting mystery topic that I have never heard of at all. Usually by the third book of a series, my concern is that I won't be as "in love" with the series or characters as I was before. With the Body Finder series, I don't think I will every have to worry about that.  The writing is great, the characters are great, and Derting manages to keep me coming back for more with these books.

This book is great, and the series in general is great, and I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book!

Overall: Great third book in the series!  This is one of my favorite series.
Grade: A
Anna  

I was in no way, shape, or form paid for this review.

No comments: