Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

I know that I have done this meme previously, but it's been a while, so I'm just starting back at one. :)

Today, I am waiting for:

All You Desire by Kirsten Miller

Haven Moore and Iain Morrow have been living a blissful life in Rome, an ocean way from the Ouroboros Society and its diabolical leader. But paradise is not to last. The mysterious disappearance of Haven's best friend, Beau, sends the pair running back to New York, where they encounter the Horae, an underground group of women who have spent centuries scheming to destroy Adam Rosier. Only they can help Haven uncover the secret to Beau's whereabouts in one of her past lives. But their help comes at a price: Haven must infiltrate the Ouroboros Society, charm Adam Rosier, and lure him into a trap. It's a plan the Horae believe will save the world-but Haven and Iain fear that it may destroy the happiness they've been chasing for two thousand years.

This is the second novel in the Eternal Ones series.  I loved the first one, and have been anxiously awaiting this installment, which is due out August 9th from Razorbill.  I don't know what I think about the cover though.... it's not my favorite.  I liked the first cover much better. 

What are you waiting for on this Wednesday?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Nice choice! I haven't read the first book yet though.

Every time I go to your blog I think "MUST MAKE PINK BANNER". My blog has never been pink so I never get the opportunity. Haha.