Thursday, January 7, 2010

Library

Hey all! Some of you know that I'm a member of my library's Friends of the Library board. If you don't know what these groups are, they basically help the library out with fundraisers and raising money for the library. I'm kind of like the "young adult" representative of the board.

We're having a Young Adult Book Sale in late April. All the books we're going to be selling at this sale are donations, and all the money will be going to helping out the library with funding and buying more books for the library.

If any of you have any books you are willing to donate, please e-mail me at hopesblog[at]hotmail[dot]com. Any donations are welcome as long as they are young adult books in good condition - ARCs, gently used, retired library books from YOUR library... any of these are okay.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me. (:

hope.

No comments: