Kristi is running the 2010 Debut Author Challenge next year. This is the one challenge that I really stick with every year, so here's my list!
Don't know what I'm talking about? Here's the guidlines:
What is the 2010 Debut Author Challenge?
* The objective is to read a set number of YA (Young Adult) or MG (Middle Grade) novels from debut authors published this year.* I'm going to challenge everyone to read at least 12 debut novels! I’m hoping to read at least 30! You don’t have to list your choices right away, but if you do feel free to change them throughout the year. I will also be focusing on mostly Young Adult novels.
* Anyone can join, you don’t need a blog to participate. If you don’t have a blog you can always share your views by posting a review on Amazon.com/BarnesandNoble.com/GoodReads/Shelfari, or any other bookish site.
* The challenge will run from January 1, 2010- December 31, 2010. You can join at anytime!
* I would like to limit the novels to those released in 2010.
Sooo without further ado, here is what I plan to read for this challenge:
1. The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin - Josh Berk
2. Brightly Woven - Alexandra Bracken
3. The Absolute Value of -1 - Steve Breezenoff
4. A Most Improper Magick - Stephanie Burgess
5. The Cinderella Society - Kay Cassidy
6. Tortilla Sun - Jennifer Cervantes
7. Magic Under Glass - Jaclyn Dolamore
8. My Way or the Highway - Trish Doller
9. Scones and Sensibility - Lindsay Eland
10. Everlasting - Angie Frazer
11. Escape from Camp David - Dee Garretson
12. The Red Umbrella - Christina Gonzalez
13. The Line - Teri Hall
14. The Naughty List - Suzanne Young
15. Riker's High - Rick Volponi
16. Incarceron - Cahterine Fisher
17. The River - Mary Ann Beauford
18. Boys Girls, and Other Hazardous Materials - Rosalind Wiseman
19. The Sky is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson
20. Restoring Harmony by Joëlle Anthony
21. Rival by Sara Bennett-Wealer
22. Forget-Her-Nots - Amy Brecount White
23. The Rise of Renegade X - Chelsea Campbell
24. Wolves, Boys, and Other Things that Might Kill Me - Kristen Chandler
25. Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins
26. A Love Story: Starring My Dead Best Friend - Emily Horner
27. All Unquiet Things - Anna Jarzab
28. Sea - Heidi R. Kling
29. Princess for Hire - Lindsey Leavitt
30. Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver
31. Dirty Little Secrets - Cynthia Jaynes Omololu
32. A Match Made in High School - Kristin Walker
33. Paranormalcy - Kiersten White
34. Bleeding Violet - Dia Reeves
I'm going to try my hardest to read all of these 34 books next year! (Note: I'll probably add more to the list. xD)
The bolded titles are the ones I already have a copy of.