Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More Contest Winners!

I had three contests that still needed winners posted, so here we go!

--Contest: Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
Winner Number One: Emma
Winner Number Two: WordVore Prod

--Contest: Lovestruck Summer by Melisssa Walker
Winner: Debs Desk

--Contest: Audio book of Forest of Hands and Teeth
Winner: Chelsie

I need everyone to e-mail me their addresses! These people have forty eight hours, but if you were posted on the other post I need your address by midnight tonight please! I still have lots of people who haven't e-mailed me!

hope.

3 comments:

Debs Desk said...

I am so excited. Thanks for the great contest.
Debbie

I ♥ Book Gossip said...

Hi Hope, I was wondering if you received my email?

cindyc725 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Thanks for listing and informing about the contests keep informing us..
Carol
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems