Friday, July 17, 2009

Questions.

You all know I love to ask you questions and get feedback. KD tells me it's because I'm paranoid, but i just like reader input. lol. Comment on this post with your answers or send me an email. =)

1. What do you think needs to be done with the layout?
2. What changes (if any) should be made to the sidebars?
3. What do you think just generally needs to be improved?
4. Why do you like reading my blog? What's your favorite feature/what do you like the best?
5. What, overall, could be improved?
6. Any other comments.

Thank you so much. Believe it or not, these actually really help me. =)

hope.

3 comments:

La Coccinelle said...

I think the layout itself is pretty good. The text is easy to read because it's not over a busy background. I'm not sure about the righthand sidebar; I don't like reading coloured text on black, and it seems a bit odd to have just the one sidebar in black.

The pink background is a bit much for my taste, but at least it doesn't obstruct any of your text.

Other than that, I think it's pretty good. Clean, easy-to-read, and organized.

Chioma said...

I like the layout its pretty good and i can tell you want to put your own original tastes inb colors into it. I would just like to say that since it looks like the enitre the main color scheme you use is pink and black (two of my favorite colors by the way) and i think that there should be more of that. Like how the background is pink, i think both of the bars should be black , and just keep on working around that i think it would make it look a little more solid. Other than that i really like your blog. If i could just change one thing would be that your blog is really on the simple side. Mabey you could add more features that mabey you think would be cool.

Heather Zundel said...

Not much to nay-say except the "dots" in your background make it seem like a simple template without much work done into it. The Pink is also really bright (though I do love the pink font on the black background). I also love that your email is right up front and easy to find. You wouldn't believe how hard that is to find in some cases.

I think you should put the "about me" closer to the top though. I certainly would want to know who you were right off the bat. Hope that helps.