Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cover Craziness (14)

... because we all judge books by their cover (even if you don't admit it).


Book Number One: The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
Why?: Personally, I think this cover is better than the cover of The Forest of Hands and Teeth. It has the same basic set-up, but it just seems so much better to me.


Book Number Two: A Kiss in Time by Alix Flinn
Why?: It has an old-time dress on it. Need I say more about my obsession with these covers?


Book Number Three: Sea by Heidi R. Kling
Why?: I've wanted to read this book since I saw the summary, but when I saw this cover, I wanted to read it so much more. Gorgeous.

hope.

5 comments:

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I really want to read Sea, too. It sounds so good.

(Arya) Paige said...

I want to read like all of those books! =)

Anonymous said...

Nice covers. Sorry - I've copied your idea - giving you credit of course :)

bookshelves said...

I don't. I tend to read reviews, blogs or other information about the book I am going to buy and add it to my bookshelf collection.

storage4 said...

After reading the books I like, I store them in a self-storage unit, so that I have room to buy some more. That's because reading is my passion.