Friday, December 5, 2008

Revelations (Blue Bloods #3) - Melissa de la Cruz


One day he would thank
her for saving his life.


Summary (from jacket flap):

Schuyler Van Alen's blood legacy has just been called into question: is the young vampire in fact a Blue Blood, or is it the sinister Silver Blood that runs through her veins? As controversy swirls, Schuyler is left stranded in the Force household, trapped under the same roof as her cunning nemesis, Mimi Force, and her forbidden crush, Jack Force.

When an ancient place of power is threatened in Rio de Janeiro, however, the Blue Bloods need Schuyler on their side. The stakes are high, the battle is bloody; and through it all Schuyler is torn between duty and passion, love and freedom.

Romance, glamour, and vampire lore collide in the highly anticipated third book in best-selling author Melissa de la Cruz's Blue Blood series.

Review:

I'm a big fan of the Blue Blood's series. It's been one of my favorite vampire series since they first came out. Revelations has to be my favorite book out of the three.

In Revelations, things really start to get interesting. People are thinking Schuyler is a Silver Blood, and things with Ollie and Jack are really confusing to Schuyler. Mimi is as mean as ever. And Bliss just doesn't know what to do about Dylan.

There are a bunch of new plot twists in Revelations. I know, I know! It doesn't seem possible to have any more plot twists in this series. Oh, but there is. There are plenty to last in Revelations. It will leave you guessing.

You get to learn the characters even more, and I loved that. The new insight on them is amazing.

I'm looking forward to the next book in the series!




hope.

2 comments:

The Whirlwinds said...

I just got this in the mail recently. Now I can't wait to actually read it.

-Aella

Kali. said...

I saw this book at the store the other day. It sounds really good.