Saturday, December 6, 2008

Booking Through Thursday: Thankful

This is last week's Booking Through Thursday. I'm posting it now, but just imagine it's Thanksgiving day. :p

So–just for today–how about sharing 7 things that you’re thankful for?

This can be about books, sure–authors you appreciate, books you love, an ode to your public library–but also, how about other things, too? Because in times like these, with bills piling up and disaster seemingly lurking around every corner, it’s more important than ever to stop and take stock of the things we’re grateful for. Family. Friends. Good health (I hope). Coffee and tea. Turkey. Sunshine. Wagging tails. Curling up with a good book.

So, how about it? Spread a little positive thinking and tell the world what there is to be thankful for.


I'm thankful for so more than seven things, but here are seven of the many on the list.

One: Family. My family has always been here for me and always will be. I know I can count on them and trust them, and that's a nice feeling.

Two: Friends. My friends are pretty much just as important to me as my family, whether they're friends from school or my many internet friends. You guys are amazing. <3

Three: Books. Without books, life would be so boring. Books are amazing, and they make my life wonderful.

Four: My dogs. Buster and Brutus are amazing and life would be really boring and lonely without them. :)

Five: Blogging. Blogging is a big part of my life and I enjoy everything about it. Talking with people about books and getting books in the mail and just reading and telling people what books are really good and what books aren't so good. I love it. :)

Six: School. We all hate it at times, but aren't there other times when we love it because we're laughing our butts off with our friends?

Seven: Music. Music is another big part of my life and life without it would be extremely boring. I couldn't live a day without my iTunes or iPod or with it being quiet. I can't stand quiet. Whenever I'm doing anything, there's music going, :)

hope.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I remember people posting about this. And just like reading yours it makes me think of things important to me.

-That Teen-