Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of the Year Countdown, #2!

We're almost getting to the beginning. . . just for fun, anyone think they can guess my number one?


Book Number Two Is: A Little Friendly Advice
Author: Siobhan Vivian
Release Date: March 1, 2008
Review Link: http://princess2293.blogspot.com/2008/03/little-friendly-advice-siobhan-vivian.html

A Little Friendly Advice was one of the first books I reviewed for this site! :] It was amazing, and really down-to-earth. When I think of this book, I put it in a category with Sarah Dessen's books - wonderful, down-to-earth, real teen issues. Siobhan Vivian definitely wrote a wonderful first novel. I'm looking forward to her next release, Same Difference, which will be published on March 1st of next year.

hope.

3 comments:

stargirlreads said...

I'll have to read this one!

Bookworm said...

Looks really good...I'll definitely have to get it from the library!

siobhan melanie vivian said...

I AM SO TOTALLLLLLLLY HONORED! <3 you hope!