Thursday, August 7, 2008

And the Winner Is.../A Bit of News

The winner of the signed copy of Melissa Walker's mewest book Violet in Private was Lauren from Shooting Stars!

Please e-mail me your address within 48 hours! :D

-----

Are you addicted to the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer? Then me and Chelsie (Read, Read, Read) need you! :D

Send either of us an e-mail filling in this phrase: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...

We are making a collaberation a collaberation video that will end up on my YouTube channel (if you haven't checked it out, please do! -- the link is in the right sidebar). You can e-mail us with your filled in sentence in the form of a video or just text if you are unable to make a video.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? E-mail either me or Chelsie or just leave a comment on this post.

(I hope this makes sense. I'ts 12:06 my time and I am TIRED.)

hope.

2 comments:

Melissa Walker said...

omg, i just found your youtube video! i wish i had posted it during the contest--sorry! so cute!

Chick Lit Teens said...

Tag! Check out my blog for details.