Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekly Geeks #10: Challenges


This week's topic is Challenges. Organizing, checking up on, etc. As you might have noticed, I'm participating in a lot of challenges (and I hope I finish them all, lol, it's my goal for this year). If you don't know what challenges I'm participating in, here are the links:

100+ Reading Challenge
A-Z Reading Challenge (Title and Author)
Triple Eight Challenge
Young Adult Challenge
Numbers Challenge
2k8 Challenge
First in a Series Challenge

And -- this isn't really a 'challenge' per se, just a goal I set for myself and anyone who wants to join can and they can make their own time limit. I want to have all one hundred of the classics read by the time I graduate high school in 2011. Click here is the list.

I'm cleaning and organizing the lists up right now. :] I've been meaning to do this for some time so I'm glad I finally have a reason to! :]

hope.

No comments: