Friday, March 14, 2008

Updates...

Hey, everyone!

First off, thanks for reading. I probably tell most of you that all the time, but I'm just so glad to be doing this and having you read it. The next review, which is for Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson, should be up soon.

Secondly, there are new additions to the My Links on the sidebar! There are two new things, as of now, and there will be more tomorrow.

The first says Coming Soon in Young Adult. Once you click on the link, it will take you to a page filled with upcoming book releases. Also, if you click on the title of a book, it will take you to amazon.com where you are able to pre-order it. If you see any mistakes in the dates or don't see a book you want to know about, feel free to e-mail me at hopesblog@hotmail.com.

The second link says Series Titles. This one isn't completed as of right now. I really would finish it for you guys, but I'm falling asleep writing this, lol. Here, you will find series names, authors, books in order, if the series is completed or not, any spin-offs, etc. Again, if you see any mistakes, please e-mail me at hopesblog@hotmail.com.

Tomorrow I will be adding a Contests link. I will post links to all the contests that I know about and when they end.

When I think of more ideas to put over there, I'll be sure to let you know. :D

Okay. I really have to go to bed now. So, that should be it for now. Check those two things out, and comment or e-mail me on how you think they are and if they're helpful, etc.

je t'aime.
hope.

No comments: