I've been tagged by Book Adorer to state six unimportant things about me. Mmk, here I go.
1. I'm addicted to buying shoes. Seriously. I counted my shoes the other day and I have eighty pairs. Over half of them are flip-flops, my favorite kind of shoe. :D
2. I act soo blonde most of the time. I DO have blonde hi lights, but they are not natural. But I act so blonde sometimes, people have trouble believe that I'm in the top twenty of my class rankings...
3. I LOVE watching I Love Lucy re-runs. When I'm stressed, espically. You'll find me watching my re-runs when I'm studying for exams, waiting for compition results, or if problems come up with friends. I kind of even have a I Love Lucy themed room - pencil holder, desk mat, pajamas, flip-flops, calender, and purse, just to name a few things. :D
4. I hate winter. Living in Michigan, it sucks. I vow to myself that when I'm older I'm moving someplace warm, where they don't have cold winters. And I'm starting to think this winter is never going to end. It's on the verge of snowing again outside right now. :[ 'Tis sad.
5. When I grow up, I want to be a preschool teacher. I love little kids. They are so fun and they don't care about what other people think of them like teenagers and adults do. They just go with the flow and enjoy themselves. I think everyone is able to learn something about life from them.
6. I hate bread. Absolutely hate it. The only kind I'll it is garlic bread or the stuff from Olive Garden. Other than that, I don't eat any other bread. I don't know why I don't like bread, I've just never really eaten it. My parents tell me that even when I was younger I never ate bread.
1/ you link back to the person who tagged you.
2/ post these rules on your blog.
3/ share six unimportant things about yourself.
4/ tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5/ let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Mmk, here are the six people I'm tagging:
-->Chelsea (The Page Flipper)
-->Enna (Squeaky Books)
-->Laura (YA Book Reviews)
-->Jocelyn (Teen Book Review)
-->The Book Brat
-->Elaina (Reading Mania)