Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Am Sad To Announce...

...that Hope's Bookshelf will soon be no more.

I am getting to the point that reading lately seems like a chore, instead of a fun hobby.  I want to get myself back to the point where reading is fun again, and the only way I think I can do this is to stop this blog.

There will be a few more posts within the next month.  There will be some blog tour posts and some author interviews that I already agreed to that I won't back out of.

If you want to still read my reviews, go to my goodreads page.  I will be reviewing all of the books I read - including all of the review books I have now - on my goodreads.

So, a few posts of author interviews and blog tours, there will be no more posts on Hope's Bookshelf, but I will be keeping the blog up so people can read the old posts that I have on here.

It's been a great two years, guys!  I hope to see all of you on my goodreads page.


Kris said...

I'm sad to hear this, I've really enjoyed ready your blog. I hope reading becomes more fun for you again. :)

WhatBriReads said...

Aw, I'm sad to hear that but I completely understand the feeling.

knightesshope said...

You have a fabulous blog! I’m an author and illustrator and I made some awards to give fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy. I want to award you with one of my homemade awards: Creative Blog Award. There are no pass along requirements. This is just to reward you for all the hard work you do!

Go to and pick up your award.

baju baju terbaru said...

Thank you for sharing this information to us... Keep coming