Sunday, July 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)/What I Read This Week

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi and inspired by Alea.

So here's what I got this week!  All links take you to the goodreads page for that book.

From Hachette Book Group:

Now is the Time for Running by Michael Williams

From Penguin:

The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
Shelter by Harlan Coben
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson

From Disney Hyperion:

Vanished by Sheela Chari
From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender
Sharks and Boys by Kristen Tracy (they sent me a finished copy this time - a few weeks ago they also sent me an ARC.)

From the library:
Dead on the Delta by Stacey Jay
My Not-So-Still Life by Liz Gallagher
Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua
Escape by Carolyn Jessop
Even Now by Karen Kingsbury

What I Read This Week:

1. The Time Traveling Fashionista by Beth Turetsky (started and finished.)
2. She's Got the Beat by Nancy Krulik (started and finished.)
3. Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua (started, read 160 pages out of 230.)

1 comment:

Chioma said...

Just Read the synopsis for Shelter and it sounds absolutely amazing!!! Hope you enjoy it and the rest of your books!!!