Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (June 19-25)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi and inspired by Alea.


For Review:

From Simon Pulse:
The Lost Crown by Sarah Miller

From Disney Hyperion:
Sharks and Boys by Kristen Tracy
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Girl Wonder by Alexa Martin
Mercy by Rebecca Lim

From Penguin:
Away by Teri Hall
Stay With Me by Paul Griffin
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

I also went on a spending spree and got the following books:
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
Head Games by Keri Mikulski

Oh, and my Calc I book came from Amazon. Fun stuff! haha. :)

Any thoughts on any of these books?  I'd love to hear them. :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Great haul! I failed to mention in my IMM my AP english text book, and the other books I bought for the class.