Saturday, July 11, 2009

Week in Perspective

I'm scheduling this post, so I cannot link to anything, but here's what I talked about this week:

On Monday, I posted a review for the wonderful Mackenzie, Lost and Found by Deborah Kerbel, which I gave four hearts.

On Tuesday, I posted a Waiting on Wednesday for the upcoming release Wish You Were Dead by Todd Strasser, which looks wonderful.

Wednesday, I posted a review for the July 1st release of debut author Lisa Mantchev, Eyes Like Stars, to which I gave a three heart rating.

Thursday, I posted the Traveling to Teens post for Lisa Mantchev's tour, which had author info and a five question Q&A.

Friday, a new Cover Craziness post was posted, which featured the covers of Little Black Lies by Trish Cohen, Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver, and Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink.

hope.

No comments: