Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (30)


Today's pick is Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink. Because it looks fabulous and I can't wait to read it.

An ancient prophecy divides two sisters-

One good...

One evil...

Who will prevail?

Twin sisters Lia and Alice Milthorpe have just become orphans. They have also become enemies. As they discover their roles in a prophecy that has turned generations of sisters against each other, the girls find themselves entangled in a mystery that involves a tattoo-like mark, their parents' deaths, a boy, a book, and a lifetime of secrets.

Lia and Alice don't know whom they can trust.

They just know they can't trust each other.


hope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This an AMAZING book. You'll love it when you read it :)

Michelle Zink said...

Thanks for featuring my book on Waiting on Wednesday!
:D

The Obsessive Reader said...

I can't wait to read this. It's on my floor like four feet away. So I can't wait for tonight.