Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cover Craziness (15)

... because even if you don't admit it, we all judge books by their covers.


Book Number One: The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

I know I posted a whole post for this one a while back, but it deserves to be here again. Isn't it GOREGOUS?


Book Number Two: The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler

Uhm, hello? It has food on the cover. Not just any food -- CUPCAKES. Enough sid.


Book Number Three: Bad Apple by Laura Ruby

Again. Food. Yum. xD

hope.

4 comments:

Thao said...

I love the delicious covers of The Cupcake Queen and Bad Apple.

Emily Ruth said...

I actually only like the cover of body finder ;) haha

Muffins said...

I love the cover of "The Cupcake Queen". Major yum. :)

And you're right. We really can't help but judge books by their covers. :D

Anonymous said...

I love The Cupcake Queen cover!