Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'd Like To Say THANK YOU!

So, I'm sorry this post is being posted so late in the day, but this morning I was at school taking the ACT Plan, then when I came home, my mom had Twilight, so I watched it with her, my brother, and my grandma. (: ... and then I had to go do a bio project at my friends house. (:

In the last few weeks, I have been awarded with a few more awards. I would just like to thank everyone for these. I honestly never thought that this blog would become as big as it has now, and that I'd be doing all of this. I actually started this blog with a spur of the moment decision, and it's all of you guys that keep me going, so thank you. (:


First, I was awarded the I Heart Your Blog Award, again, from Sarah at Peace, Love, Vote Books, Cheryl and Amber at Just Another Book Blog, Katie at KD's Library, and Khy at Frentic Reader.

Thank you so much! I've posted two lists of this already in the past, so we'll just stick with those two lists. (:


The next one is called the Your Blog is Fabulous award. The Rules: List five things you are obsessed with/addicted to and then nominate five other fabulous blogs to pass this award on to! I was nominated for this one by The Book Muncher and Tales of a Ravenous Reader,

1) Books, obviously. This blog wouldn't be here if I didn't love books.
2) Music. Music is my second love. Not just singing in the choir or playing the piano, but listening to music, too. It can make you happy or sad. It just can have a lot of effect on you and I love that.
3) Shoes. In particular, flip-flops. I love my flip flops. Maybe one day, I'll take a picture of the thing that holds just my flip-flops. I have about sixty-five pairs of shoes, and over half of them are flip-flops. No joke.
4) Friends. My friends are my world. You mess with my friends, you're messin' with me. And I can be scary.
5) Family. Though you just want to KILL THEM sometimes, you love them anyway. <3

I nominate:
Just Listen Book Reviews
Zoe's Book Reviews
The Compulsive Reader
Shalonda's Blog
Bookworm Readers


The third award I have received recently is called the Proximidade award. The Rules: "This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award." I was awarded this one by Sarah's Random Musings.


And last but not least is the Premio Dardos award. Premio Dardos means ‘prize darts’ in Italian and it is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. I was awarded this by Serene Hours.

Rules: 1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.

2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.

Thank you so much everybody! Now that I'm towards the end, I'm feeling lazy. So for the last two if you haven't been tagged yet, you are now. (:

hope.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations on your blog awards.

Lisa Schroeder said...

Wow, that is a lot of blog love! Yay you!

I can't believe you have that many flip flops. I do hope you take a pic and show us!

Bookworm said...

Wow! Thanks so much, I feel so honored. And that's a lot of flip flops....I don't even have one pair, believe it or not! (And I live in California!)

.....Oh, and I nominated you for the Sisterhood award! Check out my blog for more! <3