Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cover Craziness (8)

...because even if you don't want to admit it, we all judge books by their covers.



Book Number One: Lipstick Apology
Author: Jennifer Jabaley

Why? I FINALLY FOUND A PICTURE OF THE COVER! When I got this in the mail for review, all I could think of was how pretty this cover was! When I saw it, I knew it would end up in a Cover Craziness post. :)


Book Number Two: It's Not You, It's Me
Author: Kerry Cohen Hoffmann

Why? I can't even really explain why I love this cover so much. I think it's just the simplicity and colors. I don't know. It really draws me to the book, though.


Book Number Three The Reluctant Heiress
Author: Eva Ibbotson

Why? This cover is really pretty. I really love the girl's hair, and the flower that was put in it.

Want to join in? The more the merrier! If you want to join in on Cover Craziness, you're welcome to! Just leave a comment on this post so everyone can see what covers you go crazy over. :)

hope.

5 comments:

Thao said...

I love the last two covers, one is cute and one is very beautiful.

What covers am I crazy about? Taken By Storm, Willow and Crazy Beautiful. There's something mysterious about those.

stargirlreads said...

I like the its not you, its me cover :)

Hillary said...

I just got the first and the last today! :)!

Bookworm said...

I love #2 the best....so cute and simple!

Chelsie said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is the cutest cover I've ever seen. I'm sure you know which I'm talking about =D

-Chelsie-