Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Cover Craziness will not be today because it's Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the US, and to everyone not in the US, have a great Thursday!

My mom's cooking the turkey and stuff right now and it smells so dang good. :) It's making me really hungary. :p

But... thank you to everyone who reads this blog, and the authors/publishers that send me books! Every one of y'all make my day whenever you talk to me. :)

Right now, I am watching the Detroit Lions (who always play on Thanksgiving) get KILLED by Tennessee. (I don't know they're mascot. :p) When I say killed, i mean killed... baaaaadddd. It's 35-3, not even half-time yet. And all I'm going to say is that the Lions DEFINITELY don't have the 35. lol.

So... this game is really entertaining. But I'm going to watch something else because I'm not a big football fan. :D And Detroit has no chance of winning, lol.

REMINDER: YES. I AM going to post about this again! The nominations are now over in THREE days. Three days people! I got one more entry form last night, and I hope that everyone reading will get theirs sent in soon, as well! :)

hope.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Happy Thanksgiving Hope! (: