Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm Back + A Few Sweet Contests.

I'm back from my vacation! I actually went a whole WEEK without my computer OR the Internet. My whole family was amazed! I read twelve books, and I'll post up a review later on. I'll use them as "filler" reviews, I guess you could call them, for when I don't have time to read a lot... I'll just post up one of them, since they're all written already.

I also was surfing the blogs today and noticed some pretty sweet contests. Just click to find more information.

April Prize Pack (Chelsea - The Page Flipper)


ARC of Airhead by Meg Cabot (The Story Siren)

One of five copies of How to be Popular by Meg Cabot (The Conpulsive Reader)


Signed copy of Jinx by Meg Cabot (Liv - Liv's Book Reviews)


Braless in Wonderland by Debbie Reed Fischer (Jessica Burkhart)


Harper Teen Contests


Book Divas Contests


ARC of Breaking Up Is Hard To Do by Terri Clark


ARC of Sucks to be Me by Kimberly Pauley.


Twisted Sisters by Stephanie Hale (Boys, Books, Buzz)

Teens Read Too

Grab Bag of Books Contest (Teen Reads)

One of five copies of Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls by Meg Cabot

Well, that's it for now. Back later with a review or two. :D

hope.

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

Glad you're back! Hope you had fun on vacation!

~Chelsie~