Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pretty Little Devils by Nancy Holder



Sylvia, Megan, Carolyn, and Ellen are known as the Pretty Little Devils - the most popular group in the school. Everybody knows them. Everybody wants to be them. Suddenly, Hazel IS one of them. She gets to go to the soirees, the parties, everything. And she snagged Matty Vardeman, the guy of her dreams.

Suddenly, however, Breona, the head cheerleader and Sylvia's biggest enemy, turns up dead. The police are in the school, questioning everybody, and the table is turned upside down. No one can be sure of anyone anymore. Nothing is every certain. You may think you know someone... but you might not.

I wasn't sure if I was going to like this book or not. I'd heard of people who loved it or hated it, and I hadn't really seen anything in the middle. I thought it was really good though. It wasn't just the usual 'the popular girls and their lives, blah, blah, blah,' that I usually see. It was a really good mystery that kept you on your toes.

No comments: